Monday, June 12, 2006

Something New



Welcome to everyone who's getting here through the new web-site.

The logo here was all Bob's idea. He sent me an image with empty block letters and told me to fill it in. I was skeptical at first, but I really like it. I always wanted a nick-name and a logo. In recent years my full name has become my nick-name and now my nick-name has become my logo.

A few weeks ago I bought a new suit. The Chinese/Malaysian sales-woman who was helping me asked my name and when I told her, "Michael," she said, "Oh. Lot of people named Michael."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did something like that once for english each letter had to represent a part of your personality it was pretty fun i got an A+ ill scan it one day

come down to the met for manon giselle of romeo (im in it haha)

12:12 AM  
Blogger Michael Arthur said...

Are you Giselle or Romeo?

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

both

9:22 AM  
Blogger Michael Arthur said...

Oh, well--he'd rather be cool than famous, anyway.

Glad you like it . . .

9:39 PM  
Blogger Michael Arthur said...

That's what my last date said.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To me, you've always had a nickname. It's Arthur. That's who you are - you're Arthur. Then again, I'm tempted to start calling you "Doc."

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home