Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sold Out


Man.

Right now, I'm working on my portfolio and Lauren's boss is calling her in for some help and Pascal is working on a deadline and Chris is making a latte and Matt is dusting off a masterpiece and Josh has got printing ink on his hands and Jason is wiping down the counter and Kyle's getting ready for the Seminary and Therese is grading papers and Andrew is filing a brief for someone and Annie's babysitting and Maria's recovering from that last editing job she had to do to make ends meet.

And, after the work week comes to an end, we're playing a Sold Out show at Joe's Pub.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO glad I got my tickets back in July.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Michael Arthur said...

Get your tickets now for the next one, Jonny. And then tell me when it is, so we can get ready.

12:18 AM  
Blogger John said...

I like the newly punched up website!
Hope the show went well and that we can meet to talk about it soon.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home