Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Many Faces of Josh


Josh Kaufman, performing with Higgins at their album release party at Soundfix last Friday night.

You can download songs like this over at their site or get the whole album because anything Josh is a part of is gold, gold I tell you. For example, this Saturday he'll be performing with two of his other bands, Rocketship Park and, uhm, Balthrop Alabama as part of the Brooklyn Country Fair, FREE in Prospect Park.

I'm especially excited about this show because it marks the first time in a long while that I get to go to a Balthrop, Alabama show and just watch--it's outside and in broad daylight which makes projecting fancy drawings impossible, so come hang with me in the crowd. There will be free apples and tie-dye contests and pigs roasting on spits except for the pigs roasting on spits part which I just made up. It'll be really fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home