Monday, July 06, 2009

Writer at Play

Suzan-Lori Parks performing in the workshop production of Father Comes Home From The Wars (Parts 1,8 &9) at the Public Theater.


Blogger Be Visible Associates said...

Dear Mr. Arthur,
Just read the wonderful article about you in The Times. Your work touches me tremendously. Just wanted to say that.
Betsy Kent

8:45 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I found your blog when browsing the NYT homepage, and i am glad i found it! You probably hear this a lot, but your drawings are wonderful. I really love your work! I can almost hear, and feel the music through the drawings. It is truly inspiring!
All the best to you!

Sarah Bitamazire, Sweden

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Jeffrey Wright said...

"I found your blog when browsing the NYT homepage"

I did as well. Keep drawing, my friend. Keep drawing.

Jeffrey Wright
Madison, Wisconsin

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home